Thursday, January 3, 2008

My point essay

Growing up from what I was told and remember is that I came into the world Muslim up until the age of 3 ½, I started to go to church due to the fact that there was voodoo being done by a close member in my family. So our way out of that was Christianity.



I was born into this world a Moorish American, which is a descendent of Morocco who is still apart of Islam. My family practiced it because my grandfather is a Grand Sheik, which is another word for head of the majer, which is the mescaline form of the word. HE had two temples, one on 5th and dolphin, and the second was in Trenton his job was to regain worship inside the Temple. This may all seem nice but this had to soon end due to the lack of protection from Allah.




So it all ended to the reasoning of my grandmother remarrying but she was still Muslim, until we started to see sprits sitting on objects in the house, and blood being on the walls. My grandmother found out that it was my step Aunt who was doing it step daughter. Now the reason most people start to practice a religion is for protection from a higher power that you can call God.

No comments: